5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Habitat For Humanity, Uniontown, WA

To contact us Click HERE
I loved having the opportunity to work on a Habitat for Humanity house. It taught me a lot about how a house is built and how precise you have to be with everything. When I was there, we were shoveling dirt into a wheel barrows and putting it around the house and marking where the electrical outlets and everything needed to be cut in the dry wall.It was hard to do just because I had to be so exact with the measurements, but I completely understand why it would make cutting out the holes so much easier. I also had to nail in pieces of cardboard around the window frames so there wasn't a gap between the wood. This was the hardest thing for me because I had a hard time  nailing in the cardboard without hitting my fingers with the hammer. Overall, I really liked working on this house because it taught me a lot about what goes into building a home, as well as it being beneficial for the family.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder